When purchasing a new home it is important to examine all aspects of the financial implications on yourself and your family.
Our home purchase calculators increase your ability to participate in making an informed decision and all aspects of the mortgage process. Our Mortgage Consultants don’t just tell you what to do; they listen and recommend what is in your best interests.
A quick preview of the different calculators is provided below:
- Calculate the maximum mortgage you can reasonably afford.
- Calculate the maximum mortgage you can reasonably afford with Interest Only for 5 and 10 years.
- Compare different mortgage scenarios.
- Calculate the economics of buying versus renting.
- Calculate your monthly housing costs, including mortgage payment.
- Calculate your monthly housing costs, including mortgage payment, looking at Interest Only products for 5 and 10 years.
- Calculate your possible savings by using an accelerated bi-weekly mortgage payment.